invert type coilover
The MacPherson system had steering functional. The invert damper is basic on the Classic type coilover design to let the Shock absorber upside down with an extra tube make the rigidity stronger than Classic type to avoid of tube bending. Double large extra bearing design makes the outer tube turn smooth and avoid noise. For track race, mountain road, time attack, chases, standard hill-climb and drifting.
- Hand build suspension system.
- MacPherson system only.
- MacPherson only.
- 40 level Adjustable Shock Absorbers.
- Extra large self-run bearing in outer tube.
- Standard pillow ball camber plate for front Macpherson system (some model may not provide.)
- High quality pillow ball to avoid the unusual sound.
- SAE9254 Japan steel cold band spring. Less spring rigid recession.
- Fully adjust design, to adjust the ride high by low mount, do not need to adjust the ride by spring preload.
- Use the spring bearing (optional) to avoid the unusual sound when turning the steering wheel.
- Square thread on tube to avoid the rust stuck problem.
- Aluminum top plate for less weight.
- One forming aluminum forged A ARM low mount, less weight stronger rigidity
- Italy damper oil, working temperature from -30℃~220℃
- Japan seal, 10 million cycle test no leaking.
- Unique damper and travel for each model.
- Custom damping is acceptable.