classic type suspension
The Classic type coilover kit is design for the user whom likes a little more performance and likes to go for track on weekend. The big tube suspension design has more corners supportive, more oil than the SC type and nicer heat control. For street race, mountain road, time attack, standard hill climb, drifting, drag racing suspension. WAT suspension manufacture unique design over the world, can do custom damper for each customer.
- Hand build suspention system.
- Ø57m design can fit 90% of market car model.
- 40 level adjustable damping shocks.
- Standard pillow ball camber plate for front Macpherson system (some model may not provide.)
- High quality pillow ball to avoid the unusual sound.
- 57mm large tube suspension with 50mm piston.
- Ø20mm spindle rod for both Macpherson and A arm system.
- SAE9254 Japan steel cold band spring. Less spring rigid recession.
- Fully adjust design, to adjust the ride high by low mount, do not need to adjust the ride by spring preload.
- Use the spring bearing (optional) to avoid the unusual sound when turning the steering wheel.
- Square thread on tube to avoid the rust stuck problem.
- Aluminum top plate for less weight.
- One forming aluminum forged A ARM low mount, less weight stronger rigidity
- Italy damper oil, working temperature from -30℃~220℃
- Japan seal, 10 million cycle test no leaking.
- Unique damper and travel for each model.
- Custom coil over shocks suspension damping is acceptable.