Ø50mm Standard street(SC)
The SC type suspension shocks lowering kits is known as a street use and budget client, full length adjustable allowing customer to adjust the ride high easily by the low mount position without preloading the spring. Can easily keep the comfort and steering setting when adjust the ride high.
- 40 level damper adjustable coilovers.
- Standard pillow ball camber plate for front Macpherson system (some model may not provide.)
- High quality pillow ball to avoid the unusual sound.
- 50mm standard mono tube with 44mm piston.
- SAE9254 Japan steel cold band spring. Less spring rigid recession.
- Fully adjust design, to adjust the ride high by low mount, do not need to adjust the ride by spring preload.
- Use the spring bearing (optional) to avoid the unusual sound when turning the steering wheel.
- Square thread on tube to avoid the rust stuck problem.
- Aluminum top plate for less weight.
- One forming aluminum forged A ARM low mount, less weight stronger rigidity
- Italy damper oil, working temperature from -30℃~220℃
- Japan seal, 10 million cycle test no leaking.
- Unique damper and travel for each model.
- Custom damping is acceptable.